Wednesday, September 2, 2009

reading list


The Chosen - Chaim Potok

God Spoke Tibetan - Allan Maberly

It's Not About Me - Max Lucado

My Antonia - Willa Cather

A Place of Quiet Rest - Nancy Leigh DeMoss

The Pursuit of God - A. W. Tozer

The Story of the Trapp Family Singers - Maria Augusta Trapp

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith


Today I started reading My Antonia by Willa Cather. Book number one on my list of books to read before I finish my high school education. Actually, I'm not planning on reading them in any particular order. In fact, I may end up reading more than one at a time.



Quote of the day-
Me: I need a job, but no one likes hiring me.
Garrett: Maybe that's a sign you're supposed to be a missionary.

2 comments:

  1. I really like "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn". I read it when I was maybe 13, and have read it once or twice since then. It's sad, but a good-sad. You can borrow my copy if you need to.

    ReplyDelete